Currently, José Antonio Moreno assumes the direction of the audit and restructuring department of the firm.
Throughout these years, he has actively participated in projects of direction and coordination of teams of auditors, performing and leading due diligences, corporate restructuring projects, preparation of feasibility plans and successfully developed expert actions related to many financial aspects. Especially those related to Swaps and other derivative products stand out.
He is a bankruptcy administrator with extensive experience of more than seven years in the reorganization of promotion, construction and hotel companies with special emphasis on groups of companies, in which he is specialist.
He develops an intense teaching activity in University Expert courses related to the auditing of accounts and bankruptcy law. He is the author of numerous articles in specialized journals such as the recent “Analysis of the Special Regime of certain refinancing agreements according to article 71.bis LC” of editorial SEPÍN. Likewise, he regularly publishes in generalist media as a Vocento group.
- Degree in Business Administration and Management. Malaga University.
- Auditor of accounts, registered in the Official Register of Accounts Audit.
- Diploma in Intensive Business Management Program at San Telmo International Institute.
- Master in Business Viability in the Creditors’ Contest.
- Expert in Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
- Bankruptcy, Civil and Commercial Mediator.